WANTED BY A READER'S CORNER
- Items to sell: Books, DVDs, CDs, as well as many other items.
If you have items that you think might be of interest to someone else, please contact us.
A Reader’s Corner Bookstore is interested in buying some of your NON-FICTION books for our on-line business.
- All books must have bar codes (exceptions must be discussed in advance)
- No children’s books
- No outdated computer books or similarly outdated material
- In very good condition
- No underlining
- No highlighting
- No torn pages
- No missing pages
- No pages falling out or coming loose
- No broken spines or binding
- Usually no ex-library books
- No advance reading copies, uncorrected proofs or books marked “not for sale” or similar words
- No missing items such as CDs or other media
- No debris
- No mold
- No dust
- No pet residue
- No smoke odors or other odors
- No stains
- If a dustjacket is present it also must be clean and in good condition
- Packed neatly to be brought into the store
- Not randomly thrown in box
- Not in garbage bags
We will buy books ONLY when one of the owners is present. Please call to set up a time.